Monday, June 29, 2009

LIfe's Too Short....

There comes a time when one reach a point in life and say what have I acheived in life and what are the memories that I truly cherished.

Have we ever wonder that we should be or should not be doing this and that. We sit and fret all day long and complain we do not have time for this and for that or do not have the monies or too much monies.

Regrets! regrets!regrets! is all we think off.

There are so many things that we regretted not to have done in the name of no time, no monies, mummy say cannot, the law says cannot or your greater moral values say no or the devil or angel inside you say no!!!....Well guys, gals, gays & UFO's.... STOP Regretting.....WHY????

LIFE'S TOO SHORT....for regrets!

What is the most memorable times that you cannot forget. Remember the time you stole some monies from your mummy's purse and buy and ice-cream. I bet you can still remember the taste of the ice-cream after so many years; infact the ice-cream taste even better after recalling it after 20 years. Do you have any regrets for stealing the money from your mum??

I am sure you have no regrets, so life's too short for any regrets??

Get up and get your arse off that chair and so something you really want to do but always find excuses not to do it. Cannot this-lah, cannot that-lah.....stop it......just DO it...no regrets.

I would like to share one of my regrets. I enjoy watching football and in the past WEMBLY stadium in London is the venue for all time great football matches. You know, I spent 12 years of my life in London and I have never watch any matches in Wembly stadium. I had so many chances of watching the FA cup finals but somehow or other I was too....cannot this-lah...cannot that-lah... and never walk into Wembly stadium. Now that I am no longer staying in London, I regretted so much not to have gone to Wembly stadium.

Life's too short..to complain, to moan, to cry, to blame, to hope, to pray, to patronise and even to eat....... GET UP.... and just do what you have to do......and Do not regret it......because if you do not do it...someday you will regret it someday

Shakespear says that " the world is but a stage, and we are merely players.....and mine a sad one.....and such a wand wit it make of me.."

The above quote came from one of his classic literature, The merchant of Venice. One of the characters was complaining that his life is sad and it's making a fool of him.

Do you want to be that fool with much regrets.

LIFE's TOO SHORT.....and I have much regrets.....I wanted to marry Princess Diana, I wanted to be as famous as MJ and I wanted to be as famous as Mahatma Gandhi but I ....cannot this-lah,cannot that-lah...and never ask Princess Diana for her hand, did not take moonwalk dance lessons and could not starve myself.....

LIFE'S TOO SHORT...to regret. If I had ask Princess Diana for her hand and she probably say no....but that's okay because I will have no regrets....as I did whatI wanted to do. Now I regret not to have ask her because there may be a galaxy of hope that she says yes..but alas... she is no more with us...to much regret.

LIFE'S TOO SHORT...to regret. If I had taken moonwalk dance lessons, maybe I will have become more famous than Michael Jackson but he beat me to it. If I have tried but failed then also not so bad and no regrets.

LIFE'S TOO SHORT...to regret. If I was willing or have to will power to starve myself and go on a hunger strike...then I would not have regretted ... Actually I did but only for half a day...and hence regretted.

So guys,gals,gays n ufo's...LIFE'S TOO SHORT....

1 comment: